Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Spring Fever
Yesterday was Darcie's birthday...Happy Birthday Darcie!! Last weekend, my dad, Jake, and Kylie came down. We went out to eat with them on Saturday, and then went back to the hotel to swim and sit in the hot tub. We went up the canyon Sunday afternoon to hike around and look for deer sheds. We had a lot of fun, even though we had no luck finding sheds. I only have one month of student teaching left! I should be done on April 3rd. Next weekend my mom is coming down, so that should be fun. I am getting spring fever really bad, I can't wait for it to warm up a little and to be able to do yard work! We have a spot in our yard that we might till up for a big garden, so it will be fun to plant and to have fresh veggies! Yum! I can't wat to go camping either!! Jessie and I have found a few spots that look really fun for camping, so we are going to try them out as soon as it is warm enough! We are goin gto take Tank with us, so that should be fun. We have never taken him camping, but he loves to go with us when we go fishing or hiking. Well, I ought to get back to school stuff. This was just a random note with a couple of updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment