Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Less that 3 weeks!

Less than 3 weeks to go until my due date! It is coming fast! We pretty much h ave everything ready. We installed the car seat over the weekend, and started packing a hospital bag. I don't think she will be coming this early, but I guess you never know. Some of my friends and neighbors around here have all been telling me about how their babies came 3 or 5 or 6 weeks early, so I guess that made me feel like I needed everything to be ready, just in case she decided to make her debut a little early! This month has gone by fast for me so far. I have been working a lot, so that makes the time fly. At my last appointment, my doctor said everything is looking great. She also commented that I am her easiest patient because my pregnancy has gone so smoothly. That made me feel good. I still haven't felt any contractions, so I am clueless as what to expect there!

1 comment:

DCrowe said...

YaY!! It is getting so close I can't wait to see the little baby! That is gonna be so fun!