Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Farewell 2009

Hailey is 3 months old today! I can hardly believe it! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. Hailey got spoiled!! It was more fun seeing all the fun toys and cute clothes that she got than opening our own presents! We spent Christmas morning at our house and then went to Jessie's families house that afternoon. We then went to Payson for the weekend to visit my family. We had a lot of fun. We stayed at Darcie's house and had fun playing with her silly puppy and "working out" on the wii fit. We had a dinner with my dad and made paella (a Spanish dish I learned to make on my mission) and Spanish tortilla. We had a lot of fun visitig my mom and Jake and Kylie. I thin they had fun plating with Hailey! We also visited my grandparents. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts! I hope everyone has a happy new year. 2009 was a great year and I look forward to watching Hailey grow during 2010.

1 comment:

DCrowe said...

WE sure did "work out" on my wii fit!! I had a lot of fun with youg guys too. Hailey is getting big so fast and she is such a little doll! We love you guys and thanks for making Christmas great and I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you tons!!