Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Day at the Park!

A couple of weeks ago, my aunts and uncle were in St. George, so we met up with them to go to the park and then out to dinner. Hailey and her cousins had fun playing at the park. It was a pretty nice day. I love living so close to St. George! It's so nice to be able to go somewhere warm on the weekend and not have to travel very far. Here are some pictures from the park!

I ove this one! I made Jessie take Hailey down the slide for a picture....he didn't fit so well on the slide!
Daddy and his little girl.
McKinlee going down the slide. She was so cute, she had to wear her Belle dress everywhere and insisted that she was a princess!
Mom and Hailey going down the slide....I think I had just as much fun at the park as the kids did!
I thought this picture was way cute! I put Hailey in a little tunel to take a picture, and McKinlee peeked through the little hole at her.
Ty going down the poles
Daddy and Hailey

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We had fun with you guys, thanks for coming! McKinlee wants to see Hailey at the hotel again.