Monday, August 16, 2010

Boulder Mountian 2010

The new tent that I got for my birthday!

Making boats!

The little one LOVED camping.  She was a very good camper, and I think she slept better than anyone else!
She was goofing off and showing off for everyone!
All tuckered out
We built the fort in 2004, and it is still standing!
Adding the baby's name to the fort
Jessie and Jesse carrying the babies accross the river to the fort
Little one got to try pudding
Hmmm...that's pretty good
Actually, it's really good!!
This is what she does when we say "awwww"
This is the person I made to man my boat
This is Jessie's person
All the boats ready for the race!  The winner gets to wear the Cap'n hat!
Cheering on their boats

And the winner is.......
Kylie!

We had a ton of fun and can't wait until next year!

No comments: