Yes, she is sitting on my face. What a pest! She is so funny!
I love her face in this one. She is totally chowing down!
This was the first time she said "CHEEESE!" for the camera! I just took her pony tail out, so her crazy hair adds to how funny these pictures are.
Santa's Helper, working on the toy box we made her for Christmas
Here she is sitting in it before we painted
We decided to let the kitty in for a minute...the little cutie was playing with her tea set and spilled some water on a plate. The cat started to lick it up...so she thought she had to do the same. Luckily I was able to get some water on another plate for her to drink off of before she used the same one as the cat!
I love this one!
She loves her mittens! She wore them for half the day!














1 comment:
These are the cutest pictures EVER!!
Post a Comment