Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Student Teaching
I got my student teaching assignment!! I will be teaching 7th and 8th graders at Enterprise High School starting on January 5th. I am very excited!! I will be teaching two periods of Utah History (7th grade), two periods of 8th grade U.S. History and two periods of Spanish (one is an 8th grade class and the other is 7th graders). A lot of the older kids at EHS know me because I have been into some of the History and Spanish classes to observe and help teach. It's fun to go and have the studentss recognize me in the hall and get excited when they find out I will be helping in their class that day. I haven't taught any 7th and 8th graders yet, so I don't know any of them, but I think it will be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cool...what a big accomplishment...now you wont have to travel so far!!!
Post a Comment