Thursday, January 8, 2009
Update
I never get on here, so I am going to do a quick update. I started my student teaching on Monday. It has been going good so far. 7th graders are about the most interesting creatures on the planet. It is funny to hear and see some of the things they do! Jessie's birthday was yesterday, happy 26th! I got him an engine stand and a couple of movies. Darcie and Jessie came out to celebrate. We ate paella, tortilla de patata and yummy cake! It was fun to have them over! We went to my mom's house to celebrate christmas on the weekend after Christmas. It was a lot of fun. We went to Temple Square while we were there. It was Jessie's first time to go and he really enjoyed it. We celebrated out first Christmas together, which was a lot of fun. Jessie had an MRI and found out that he has a bulging disk, which is hitting his siatic nerve. He's been in a lot of pain from it, so we are hoping to get it fixed as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad its all going well for you...
Post a Comment