Friday, April 30, 2010

7 Months

Hailey is 7 months old today!  I can't believe how fast the time flies.  She has been such a blessing to have in our lives.  She is a sweetheart and full of smiles and giggles.  We've been giving her baby vegetables and fruit along with cereal, and she has not been picky at all.  She likes all the different veggies as well as the fruits.  Unfortunately I am working and don't have my camera with me so I can't upload new pictures of her....but I will soon!  Yesterday and today Hailey is spending time with her grandma, aunt Kylie, and Uncle Jake.  I'm sure she is having fun and getting spoiled!  They all came down Wednesday night in the snow and are babysitting for me while I sub.  Next week Aunt Darice and Uncle Jesse are coming down and are going to babysit on Tuesday, then we are going to take a quick trip to Vegas!  We are going to stay at the Golden Nugget.  They have an awesome pool that we saw on a tv show.  It is alongside a shark aquarium, and also has a water slide that goes through the aquarium.  We are pretty excited, and it will be Haileys first time swimming!

No comments: