Friday, May 14, 2010

Updates!

I have some major updating to do!  There are going to be a lot of pics on here after this!  Hopefully I will have time to get them all on!  Here are a few of the tings we've been up to over the last few months:

Hailey's first ride on a John Deere tractor!  She loved it!!  She doesn't mind the loud noises at all.  She also went for her first four wheeler ride around the yard with dad yesterday, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
We've been trying to get some yard work done...but the weather hasn't been cooperating.
So, on cold weekend days, we just hop on down to St. George to enjoy the nice weather and some fun hikes in the surrounding red rocks.
Hailey also met her cousins Rachel and Heather (second cousins actually...they are my cousin Michelle's kids)
We went to the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum in St. George.  Hailey was asleep, but it was still pretty neat.

No comments: