Friday, May 14, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Darcie and Jesse came down a couple of weeks ago.  I needed a babysitter, and they happened to have some days off, so they volunteered. We decided to take a trip to Vegas for a night while they were down.  It's not too far of a drive from our house, and there was an awesome pool we just had to check out!  We stayed at the Golden Nugget and had fun swimming and hanging out.
 Hailey loved the light show on Fremont Street
She also loved swimming!  The pool was pretty awesome!  It was right next to an aquarium full of neat fish, sharks, and sting rays!
Jessie in the slide!  The water slide went right through the aquarium!
Darcie and I played with Hailey's hair while on the ride.  This picture is so funny of her!
Jesse in front of the Gold and Silver Pawn shop from the t.v. show Pawn Stars

1 comment:

DCrowe said...

What a fun trip we had! I can't wait until we can do something again. I need to get some of your pics from this trip.