Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 months old

Ok, so it's been a while since I've been on here.  This is going to be a quick update....and for some reason I can't get the pictures I am posting to turn the right way, so everyone will have to be patient with them...sorry.  Anyway, Hailey is now 8 months old.  She is crawling all over the place and getting into everything she can.  We bought her a swimming pool and she absolutely loves it.
Here she is helping mommy with the laundry.  She was having so much fun peeking at us through the holes in the laundry basket.
We took her fishing for the first time.  She had fun being outside.  She loved watching the dog run around and checking out her surroundings!
Tank had fun too!  Jessie and I both caught 2 fish!!

Hailey with Daddy!

What a cheez! 


Grandma gave her the cute m&m outfit!  I can't believe how big my little girl is getting!  Once again, sorry about the sideways pictures. 

No comments: