We went to Payson a couple of weeks ago for a quick visit. It was really good to see everyone. I didn't take a lot of pictures, so here are the few that I have. Hailey was playing with a chain on my dad's uniform. It entertained her for quite a while. It was pretty funny. She also enjoyed the plastic cup she was playing with while Darcie was holding her. We had a fun time. We got to visit with pretty much all of my family. We took flowers to my grandpa's grave site. It was the first time we had been up since the funeral, so it was kind of hard for me. I miss my grandpa a lot.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that your Grandpa passed away. We really don't talk enough. It is hard, and that's about all I can say on the matter. It hard to get over, hard to remember them, hard to go on, but all we can do is keep living, day by day.
Post a Comment